We are looking for a motivated undergraduate student who is seeking to gain experience in the marketing field. You will have the opportunity to work on meaningful and impactful projects and make a difference throughout the summer. On a daily basis you will learn from—and support—the Greystone marketing team in a highly-collaborative environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in email marketing for both internal and external audiences; seeking out new industry trends, audience insights and sharing topical opportunities from our product and lending teams.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing team to edit, review, and update corporate website using WordPress.
- Stay on the pulse of the Commercial Real Estate industry and competitive landscape. You’ll independently conduct research to discover emerging trends, highlight digital marketing news and present your findings to the team.
- Provide support to our digital marketing team, joining production and planning calls as well as compiling information for weekly status reports.
- Support and collaborate on our social media strategy for Greystone lending initiatives and new campaigns.
- Contribute to the creation of timely and relevant content including email campaigns in Marketing Cloud and social media posts through Sprout Social.
- Help develop digital lead generation strategies for the lending team.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Current Junior / rising Senior pursuing a BS/BA degree in Marketing and/or other relevant field
- A consumer of media, digital marketing, branding and advertising trade publications (e.g., Adweek, Ad Age, Digiday, Nieman Lab, etc.)
- Team player with a positive attitude who is eager to learn and willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong virtual teamwork and digital collaboration skills
- Proficient in using social media platforms and interest of social media trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Greystone, we believe that finding creative solutions for our clients comes from the collaboration of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that celebrates differences and empowers all individuals with opportunities to channel their entrepreneurial spirit.