After a brief hiatus, GBM6 is excited to announce the re-launching of the internship program, which offers students valuable hands-on experience in the events industry.
For consideration, all applicants are expected to have a working knowledge of the GBM6 brand, culture, and mission.
Please read the following information carefully, and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by November 30th.
Internship duties will include a combination of the following:
- Operations & Logistics
- Technical Production
All interns will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Attend team meetings each week.
- Work on group projects, up to 2 hours per week.
- Work all events, which are generally Fridays and/or Saturdays, plus travel time for non-local projects.
- $50 per week, plus $200 per event
- School credit, if applicable, depending on program requirements
- Access to GBM6 “Treats” program
Please review all info carefully, and send your submission to email@example.com by November 30th.