GrowthLab Financial Services, Inc.
Job Title: Business Development Representative Intern
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Rev Ops Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be a critical member of the Revenue Ops team. This role provides the individual with the flexibility and freedom to determine their own career outcome and upside potential. You will be afforded the opportunity to be flexible in work hours and location. The BDR role plays an integral part in the growth of the company, and the BDR will be driven, enthusiastic, proactive, and confident.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively working with sales leads to set up appointments with our Relationship Managers.
- Actively working the phones to increase awareness of our services with our prospective customer base.
- Candidate’s performance will be measured against volume of outreach and successful appointments.
- Using HubSpot CRM Software to track activity.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team to ensure development of quality leads.
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to determine the optimal approach for lead closure.
- Enthusiastically communicating to prospective leads around GrowthLab’s service offerings.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Bonus Participation: This position is not eligible to participate in the GrowthLab Corporate Bonus Program. The position is eligible for additional compensation based on individual sales performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B2B, Direct B2C, or Technology Sales preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, self-starter with the ability and to adapt and change quickly.
Now for the nitty-gritty (AKA the HR compliance stuff)…
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common industry publication, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community that you interact with throughout the course of your work at GrowthLab. Ability to effectively present information internally to management and/or externally to customers and customer stakeholders.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong verbal communication skills.
Earning a degree from two or four-year college or university; and/or zero to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.