The Product Management Coordinator is responsible for managing metadata and related processes across a portfolio of products and business systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process data entry updates and maintain a portfolio of product specific information across multiple internal systems.
- Support internal business groups and client business groups with ad hoc queries and requests
- Monitor detailed and summary reports related to updates, variances, and balancing of product data across multiple systems
- Provide general support to the product management group and assist with overflow issues
- Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree and a strong understanding of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow-up and follow -through
- Ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT / COMPENSATION & BENEFITS DISCLOSURE:
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position has a minimum compensation of $45,000. Salary will vary based on a number of factors including skills, experience, and location — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and more.