Creative Marketing Intern
Happs is the world’s first streaming platform that combines the real life benefits of a creator house with a world-class suite of tools that enable creators to collaborate, grow and multi-stream to TikTok, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram and more. www.happs.co (pw: collab)
With an accomplished team of technology and media innovators, and backed by world-class investors (Bullpen Capital, Crosslink Capital, Goodwater Capital and executives from Tinder, Instagram, PopShopLive, Reddit, and others) we are preparing to launch our next generation creator platform and looking for a passionate, innovative and creative marketing intern to join the Happs team and support our amazing creators/musicians across social media and email marketing.
This position is available to start immediately with an opportunity become a full-time job. Typical internships are 3 months from start-date. As a member of the team, you’ll work closely with our community and creators to help build a world-class experience. This role will be open to both local and remote candidates. Reporting to the Head of Music Community, this role will be responsible for managing the online communities for all of Happs’ brands across many social platforms. The ideal candidate is passionate about creators, enjoys social media and livestreaming, understands how to connect with people via different online platforms and has a strong creative background and excellent written communication skills.
Who you are
You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with not knowing the answer to something. You are willing to roll up your sleeves no matter what the challenge is.
You take pride in what you do. You care deeply about your work. You read through details and think about every bit of the creator’s experience. If something seems off, you come up with a good solution and fix it without being asked to do so. You’re proactive with suggestions and people know they can count on you to get things done.
You enjoy your work. You love what you do, think about it in your free time, and often find yourself working at strange hours—not because you feel you have to, but because you’re so excited to create something big for the world. Your favorite thing to do is to take on a huge challenge and pull it off.
You care about doing the right thing. You value diversity and go out of your way to ensure others feel welcome. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, have a low-ego, and make the workplace more fun for everyone.
You’re happy to be on camera. You know creators will respond to you and are happy to engage with them publicly on streams, content and more.
If you made it to the end of all of these startup buzzwords, tell us your favorite artist in the first line of your application so we know you’re detail oriented.
- Ensure Happs’s content & growth strategy is aligned to overall objectives and goals
- Create bi-weekly newsletters
- Regularly go live on Happs and collaborate with other creators
- Assist creators in meeting other like-minded creators to collaborate on and off Happs
- Assist with content creation
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and marketing campaigns
- Manage social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.) and strategy for Happs brands
- Schedule social platforms & engage with communities
- Stay abreast of current digital trends and evolving digital technology, look for new digital marketing opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of fan communities across all genres
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report online feedback and app reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- In-depth knowledge of creator communities
- In-depth knowledge of and genuine interest in online culture, especially social networks and online tools
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Design skills is an asset
- Video/Photo capturing and editing skills an asset
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be highly organized
- Knowledge about and passion for the music industry
- Must be creative, outgoing, enthusiastic and an independent problem-solver