Harding Loevner is seeking an Intern to work with its Investment Communications team. The Intern will develop industry knowledge specific to client communications while also learning about other departments within the firm through job shadowing.
Investment Communications Program: The Investment Communications group is responsible for creating informative and engaging content about the firm’s investment process and products. The Intern will be exposed to all functions involved in the communication of our investment products and thought leadership to the Institutional and Wealth Management marketplaces.
Responsibilities and learning opportunities include:
• Work directly with various teams within the communications group to successfully execute strategy update communications to internal and external constituents.
• Contribute to the creation and review of external presentation and thought leadership content, including digital formats.
• Contribute to the creation and review of written client requests and reporting.
• Participate in digital content initiatives through exposure to the website, social media, and email campaigns.
• Observe client conference calls and media interviews featuring the investment team.
• A third- or fourth-year student with interest in the investment industry
• Demonstrated skill in generating clear, well-organized writing
• An ability to organize and interpret quantitative information
• An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in website and social media content management systems a plus