Harmonic is looking for a sharp, well-organized Partner Ops Coordinator to join our team in either The SF Bay Area, the NYC-area or remote. This position is initially a part-time contract role that will expand as our distribution partners increase. We are a stealth Insurtech startup with some big ideas about how to change the marketing and sales of a $725 billion/year industry.
The ideal Partner Operations Coordinator excels at getting stuff done – implementing partner marketing programs, providing exceptional support to our partners, tracking results and coming up with ideas to improve those results.
Building our partnerships into a lucrative user acquisition channel is a key part of our business strategy, and this role will contribute greatly to its success. We currently have three significant partners and expect to double that by the end of the year.
This position will work very closely with our Head of Growth, the Chief Experience Officer and the CEO. We strive to be great teammates, and we are looking for someone who is also a great team player.
- Develop partner marketing pitches
- Implement marketing campaigns with partners
- Organize partner assets and manage approvals
- Work with product team to track results of partner marketing
- Set up an initial affiliate program
You should have:
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure marketing initiatives that drive results
- Ability to work in the highly fluid environment of an early stage business
- Creativity in tackling business opportunities
- A bias toward shipping product rather than meeting endlessly