Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC.
Financial Services Recruitment Specialists
Investment Data Research Analyst
Based in New York City or Remote Friendly
Please respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager with investments diversified across a broad range of risk buckets and asset classes seeks to add an Investment Data Research Analyst to the Financial Sciences Analysis Team. This individual will have exposure to a broad range of asset classes and participate in investment strategy team meetings and contribute to the investment decision making process through data analysis and computational modeling.
The Investment Data Research Analyst contributes to the effective management of the Investment strategy by providing quantitative and statistical investment analysis and investment due diligence on current and prospective investments incorporating risk management and computational investment analysis.
Conduct fundamental and quantitative investment analysis
- Leverage industry and company data to identify market insights and emerging trends.
- Prepare reports on portfolio performance that depict their strategies, portfolio holds, performance history, risk metrics and decision-making process.
- Participate in investment meetings to evaluate their strategies, portfolio holdings, performance, risk metrics, and compliance with investment guidelines and terms.
- Provide written reports on investment strategy meetings to inform decision making process. Communicating data-driven analysis and insights in the form of “data studies” that enable a nuanced understanding of our data and inform our investment research process.
- Acting as data integrity manager measuring data quality through a process driven approach.
- Conduct company operating models utilizing macro data and company fundamentals to assess growth potential, market positioning and competitive advantage.
- Prepare risk assessment reports on Investment Portfolio to inform decision-making.
- Provide fundamental and quantitative research assistance to senior analysts/portfolio managers coving a diverse range of industries.
- Create industry frameworks, identify industry and company drivers to use in computational modeling., Value companies using fundamental and relative analysis.
- Organize data and presentations for multiple research sectors. Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a concentration in Investments, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or some computational analysis study.
2-5 years of relevant work experience in Management Consulting, Investment Research, Capital Markets or like experience.
• Experience in computational investing, capital markets, consulting, or quantitative analysis
• Strong research and analytical skills with an ability to analyze data and prepare related reports
• Strong quantitative skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills to manage external relationships and work productively on collaborating internally
Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC appreciates that a diverse workforce brings diversity in thinking and ideas and conducts each recruiting assignment with the intention of presenting a diverse candidate pool for the client to hire. Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC. subscribes to the Equal Opportunity Practices of the Federal and State government. Our Company does not discriminate on any basis.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include title of position in subject line.