Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC.
Financial Services Recruitment Specialists
Investment Research Manager for Global Investment Company
Based in New York City OR Remote Friendly
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager with investments diversified across a broad range of risk buckets and asset classes seeks to add an Investment Research Manager to the Investment Team. This individual will have exposure to a broad range of asset classes and participate in investment strategy team meetings and contribute to the investment decision making process.
The Investment Research Manager manages a team of research analysts that contributes to the effective management of the Investment Portfolio by providing investment analysis and investment due diligence on current and prospective investments incorporating risk management and analytical investment analysis.
Conduct fundamental and quantitative investment analysis
- Leverage industry and company data to identify market insights and emerging trends
- Prepare reports on portfolio performance that depict their strategies, portfolio holds, performance history, risk metrics and decision-making process
- Participate in investment meetings to evaluate their strategies, portfolio holdings, performance, risk metrics, and compliance with investment guidelines and terms
- Provide written reports on investment strategy meetings to inform decision making process
- Conduct company operating models utilizing macro data and company fundamentals to assess growth potential, market positioning and competitive advantage
- Prepare risk assessment reports on Investment Portfolio to inform decision-making
- Provide fundamental and quantitative research assistance to senior analysts/portfolio managers coving a diverse range of industries
- Create industry frameworks, identify industry and company drivers, speak with management and industry experts and value companies using fundamental and relative analysis
- Organize data and presentations for multiple research sectors. Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor Degree and/or MBA with a concentration in Investments, Finance, Economics, or other relevant study.
- CFA a plus
- 5 plus year’s of experience in equity capital markets with 2 plus years of managing a team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a team friendly environment
- Strong research and analytical skills with an ability to analyze data and participate in decision making
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills to manage external relationships and work productively on collaborating internally
Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC appreciates that a diverse workforce brings diversity in thinking and ideas and conducts each recruiting assignment with the intention of presenting a diverse candidate pool for the client to hire. Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC. subscribes to the Equal Opportunity Practices of the Federal and State government. Our Company does not discriminate on any basis.
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com. Include position title in subject line.