Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC.
Financial Services Recruitment Specialists
Senior Strategic Solutions Analyst for Fintech- 1-3 years of Management Consulting or Investment Research Experience
Based in New York City OR Remote friendly
Please respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a fast-growing Fintech organization specializing in investment information solutions that re-engineer end-to-end business and economic data to produce valuable data-driven insights for institutional investors, have an immediate opening for a Senior Strategic Solutions Analyst. This person will facilitate the right balance of people, process, analytical and technology skills to help client companies engage more effectively to drive investment decisions, analytical improvement and establish a truly competitive edge for themselves in the investment marketplace. This Company delivers a fit-for-purpose business model that delivers intelligent communications, synthesized data and enhanced performance which unlocks growth, and improves investment returns. This role will cover a diverse cross section of industries, with senior level exposure to business stakeholders.
The Senior Strategic Solutions Analyst plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a menu of solution offerings. The Senior Strategic Solutions Analyst operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team accountable to lead and deliver a suitable solution to client organization. This person will have a leading role in implementing analytically intensive solutions designed to improve the overall value proposition of data analysis and performance measurement. You will be responsible to work with cross functional teams within the client organization and design, develop and implement analytical solutions these teams create as part of their overall mandate.
Key responsibilities include:
• Understand and translate client requirements into a tailored solution offering detailed approach, solution plan, proposal and case studies with the right collection of solutions.
• As part of a core team, develop and execute solutions from strategy and ideation through testing and implementation supported by data-driven insights.
• Work closely with other strategists, as well as technologists and marketing designers
• Be a purposeful representative with clients, partners and stakeholders
• Communicate with clients keeping them up-to-date on progress and next steps in the process
• Responsible for understanding key business drivers and utilize data to make business decisions.
• Define and build the product offering based on clients investment objectives and goals.
• Supporting business development of services by conducting opportunity assessments and providing solutioning input, and participation in client meetings to demonstrate deep subject matter knowledge
• Leading strategic client delivery by managing executive level client contact, developing strategic implementation plans, ensure expertise is infused throughout delivery
• Provide functional expertise as well as industry best practices
- • 1-3 years of Management Consulting or Investment Research experience
- Ability to formulate business decisions based off data-driven insights
- • Ability to combine high-level strategy and analytical thinking and problem solving with tactical creativity implementation
- • Top notch client facing skills
- • Superb project management skills
- • Able to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- • Confident communicator, presenter and writer
- • Bachelor Degree Or MBA in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or a related field.
- • Highly skilled at PowerPoint presentations
Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC appreciates that a diverse workforce brings diversity in thinking and ideas and conducts each recruiting assignment with the intention of presenting a diverse candidate pool for the client to hire. Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC. subscribes to the Equal Opportunity Practices of the Federal and State government. Our Company does not discriminate on any basis.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include title of position in subject line.