At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through teamwork and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
Burbank’s ‘Fashion Brands’ Package Engineering team is looking for creative individuals with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail to fill a 6-month co-op position. Candidates must be hard-working, and great teammates with strong interpersonal skills. Co-ops will work in Artios CAD to design and develop dielines, and work with the cross-functional team to evaluate cost and help deliver projects on time.
A day in the life as a Packaging Engineer:
· Design packages that consider perceived value, aesthetic appeal, and branding direction throughout the product development cycle.
· Develop packaging concepts through brainstorms for toys and branding statements.
· Create 2D and 3D CAD files for cost effective, sustainable, and creative packaging.
· Exposure to a team environment and fast paced schedules.
What you’ll bring:
· Creative and conceptual thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail
· A brainstorming mind to produce package concepts through sketches and explanations
· Team oriented mentality
· Openness for improvement through personal goals and constructive feedback
· Knowledge of 2D CAD & 3D Solidworks
Join us and be part of creating the world’s best play experiences.
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.