Founded in 2019, Hayden Consulting Group (HaydenCG) is a strategy and analytics consulting firm to the BioPharma industry. We focus within the US Commercialization and Market Access space – exclusively. HaydenCG has the experience, creativity, and depth of understanding to help bring new promising medications to the market. We use data, analytics, and strategy to help our clients find better solutions for their patients. We partner with our clients to provide them with winning strategies, backed by facts and data, and to accelerate their performance on the market.
What we are about:
HaydenCG has three key core values that we practice in our day-to-day efforts. See how they shape the caliber of candidates we are seeking to join HaydenCG. We embrace those who can demonstrate a commitment to living them. They are:
- Be Committed — To our clients, each other, and ourselves
- Do The Right Thing — Have integrity and accountability
- Seek Adventure — Be a leader within our start-up
HaydenCG is a true meritocracy, and responsibility is provided to those who demonstrate they can thrive. We encourage everyone from Associates to Principals to embrace our entrepreneurial spirit. Take initiative and demonstrate how you can contribute to the project, company, and our clients’ success.
As core members of the team, Consultants are responsible for leading workstreams, designing and executing analytical workplans, and managing and mentoring our junior staff. Your previous work experiences, combined with the knowledge and expertise gained at HaydenCG, will enable you to generate high-quality insights and analytics for senior leaders at the top BioPharma companies in the US. The longer you stay and grow with HaydenCG, the more experience and exposure you will get and the greater the impact you can make on yourself and others.
Do The Right Thing
Consultants join HaydenCG often because they are seeking to opportunity to spread their wings and demonstrate project leadership abilities. For incoming Consultants with solid consulting fundamentals, advanced analytical skills and BioPharma backgrounds, we give our Consultants just that opportunity. Don’t have all of those in your toolkit? That is ok, not many do. If you can demonstrate a successful track records, and a willingness to learn, we can accelerate your development in a strategy powerhouse by combining analytics with insights.
Successful Consultants will develop the ability to break down problems into attackable portions; learn how to construct arguments, rationales, and strategies – all supported by data; learn how to deliver findings, output and recommendations to clients; and learn to tell persuasive stories in conveying our messages. You will be part of a team, learn to rely on others, and have others rely on you. And while we focus on the BioPharma space, you will learn business and strategy foundations that can be applied broadly in your future career.
At HaydenCG we are charting a course and seek adventurers to join the journey. We recognize that not everyone is a perfect fit for HaydenCG, and we are not a perfect fit for everyone. What makes the match? The willingness to challenge yourself, motivate others, and not be afraid to take risks. What does that look like as a Consultant at HaydenCG? Here are some examples:
- Show us what you’ve got – Design and execute challenging, high-quality analyses on a variety of data sources to drive insights, trend analysis, pattern recognition, conclusions, and strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrate expertise – Be a leader in primary and secondary research on markets, payers, physicians, patients, and competitive products to identify key findings for client engagements; develop deep knowledge of healthcare industry and consulting methodologies.
- Synthesize – Build out presentations with clear storylines and logical analytical frameworks, leading to strategy recommendations and conclusions.
- Take the helm — Deliver findings and outputs to company leadership, and to client audiences, while building the capability in your teammates.
- Navigate our course — Identify areas of interest to pursue greater depth; contribute to HaydenCG knowledge base; Assist with identifying, recruiting, training, and on-boarding new team members.
What you bring to us:
- 3-5 years of work experience in consulting, data analytics, or other relevant areas within the life sciences
- A strong academic record, excellent problem-solving abilities, exceptional communication skills, strong quantitative skills, and a proven team contributor
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving healthcare industry • Good project management, time management and organizational skills
- A positive attitude, ability to manage through uncertainty, and desire to be a manager and mentor across the team
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Exceptional IT literacy (the basics like Excel and PowerPoint) and willingness to learn (tools like SQL and Python)
- A willingness or ability to travel as needed (10-20% on average)
Please submit a resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this position.
* * *
At Hayden Consulting Group, we believe that differences are essential. HaydenCG is an open-minded meritocracy. We encourage all applicants from various backgrounds to apply. If you are talented and good at what you do, you should be at HaydenCG.
* * *
* Hayden Consulting Group participates in E-Verify *