Starting Base Salary + Monthly Performance Bonuses $45,000 – $60,000
Reports to: Supervisor
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Company Profile: Healthcare Legal Solutions, LLC, is a healthcare collections firm that provides denial management, consulting, corporate collections services to hospitals and health systems. HLS represents hospitals against corporate debtors such as insurers, workers compensation carriers, employers and government.
- Undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must be highly attentive to detail and be able to handle large amounts of paperwork for a busy office.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills.
- This job requires candidates to read and analyze a large volume of medical records.
- Interest in healthcare and healthcare law.
- Highly organized, aggressive, outgoing, and detail-oriented.
- Clear, concise, and logical writing style.
Job Description and Tasks
Candidate will assist with the filing of administrative appeals and documentation to health insurers and governmental payers. Candidate will have to work well with attorneys and paralegals, as well as maintain the workload, work under pressure, and be a team player.
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Quickly and efficiently prepare, review, and submit well-written appeals and related documents to insurers.
- Be comfortable, skilled, aggressive, cordial, and professional on the telephone to follow up on submitted appeals.
- Perform any other administrative duties as may be necessary.
Return to Office
· We are constantly re-evaluating our “return to office” policy as it pertains to the COVID pandemic and local and federal guidance. Ultimately, we want to return to an in-office team atmosphere with remote work options based on experience and performance. Specifics on status and time frame will be discussed during the interview process.
Interested candidates should send resumes with current GPA and a cover letter. Applications without expected GPA or cover letter will not be considered.