Would you like some hands-on experience in the Music Industry?
Are you passionate about music and the music business?
Would you like to see what it takes to operate an independent record label?
Heart Dance Records is an award-winning instrumental label based in Phoenix, AZ. We represent artists in the ambient, new age, chill, electronic, contemporary instrumental, classical, and jazz genres.
We are now looking for a detail-oriented intern who is eager to learn about the administrative side of running a label.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Filling out metadata templates
- Submitting online registrations and music submissions
- Preparing and procuring contracts
- Researching new sync licensing opportunities
- Researching new publication/blog opportunities
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
- Able to work remotely
- Has a reliable computer
- Willing and excited to learn
- Has an excellent eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel/Word
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English
- Familiar with Zoom
- Enjoys research
- Eager to help independent artists
- Has basic knowledge of music and can identify genres, mood, instruments, bpm, etc.
This position is for college credit only.