Heartland Water Technology Internships
Heartland Water Technologies (www.heartlandtech.com) is looking qualified interns to join our marketing and engineering teams. Heartland Water is a fast growing clean tech company with innovative technology for treating the world’s most challenging industrial waste waters. We are looking for interns who can help us deepen our understand our customers, quantify our value proposition, raise awareness of Heartland through dynamic and engaging marketing programs, and extend our technology and products.
Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, and will finish the internship with broad experience in various aspects of B2B marketing and significant domain expertise in water treatment.
• Develop techno-economic models comparing Heartland Solutions to alternative treatment options
• User manual revision based on recent product improvements and our latest implantation experience
• Process and tools standardization
• For the right candidate: Support vendor QA, installation and commissioning of commercial projects
• Working towards an engineering degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering required
The Heartland intern will build experience with clean technologies generally and water treatment technologies specifically and will have a chance to work with a terrific team. Through the internship she/he will build valuable skills in research, design, and modeling as well as using important engineering tools.
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Power Point and Excel is required