The Supply Chain Associate will be a key contributor to the Supply Chain Operations team and will be responsible for working closely with our manufacturers and suppliers and internally with engineering, operations, and sales to ensure consistent reliable and timely production of Heartwork’s product line. This role will report to the Sr Director of Supply Chain to ensure we provide a best-in-class customer experience through operational excellence in supply chain. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, motivated to grow and learn, and have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure products are manufactured in a timely manner w/ excellent quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Own the purchasing process including issuing, coordinating, and tracking purchase orders with manufacturers and suppliers
- Manage inventory planning of products and components for production
- Administer the product database of inventory parts and product SKUs, manage the SKU creation process, manage manufacturing builds, organize costs and pricing, and coordinate RFQs with suppliers
- Develop and maintain a collaborative and effective relationship with manufacturers & suppliers
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure successful execution of day-to-day processing of quotes, orders, and shipments
- Support Heartwork’s growth initiatives by ensuring a smooth supply chain experience (examples: optimizing processes, analyzing and reporting metrics, sourcing materials, onboarding new partners)
- Bachelor’s degree, GPA 3.0 or higher preferred,
- 1-3 years experience (internships qualify)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented person, planner, and multi-tasker
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Use good judgement and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft products, especially Excel.
- ERP/CRM experience and/or SQL a plus
Competitive base salary. Health care benefits (medical, dental and vision) to be covered for employee through Heartwork group plan, plus 401K.