Spend the upcoming Spring semester and/or Summer working for a new marketing agency with a focus on sports, restaurants, and entertainment. It’s an eclectic mix and we’re looking for a wide range of candidates.
Interns will create content in the form of photos, videos, social stories, graphics, etc., to drive the print, digital, and social media marketing efforts for our clients. Must be adept, or have a strong interest in quickly generating content that connects with the user base.
We will provide training, tools and tips of the trade, but we also want your ideas on how to best reach and drive engagement among the target market.
We’re looking for strong writers, designers, photographers, etc. with attention to detail that are also self-starters. If you’re looking to pursue a career in any sort of marketing, we will give you the knowledge you need.
Flexible work schedule and telecommuting are optional.
– Familiarity with all social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
– Strong writing ability
– Interest in Marketing and Advertising
– Self-starters that are able to work independently as needed
– Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where you will continuously impact Heavy Hint and our clients
– Experience or strong interest in photography and/or video editing and production!
About Heavy Hint Communications
Exciting new agency offering amazing hands-on marketing experience to all that join.
Startup marketing agency with clients in sports and hospitality. Areas of expertise include social media, content marketing, logo design, branding, advertising and more.