Heli — Remote
Heli is a technology company with an online platform for consumers to book travel experiences as well as a booking software for suppliers and tour operators. The company was founded in 2015 in New York City and is now headquartered in Aspen, Colorado.
Heli is looking to make its first dedicated Design/Creative/Branding hire to work directly with the executive team to challenge all aspects of Heli’s brand identity, digital asset library, branded merchandise look, feel, and manufacturing process. Your role will be an integral part in the development of Heli and our fast growing adventure business and helping to design the next evolution of the Heli brand.
- ● Work directly with CEO and COO to reinforce and establish a new phase of Heli’s growth around creative risk-taking
- ● Thoroughly assess all existing brand and marketing assets for disruption and re-invention
- ● Challenge self and leadership team to elevate Heli’s branding (logo, color palettes, typography
- selections, digital and editorial layout practices)
- ● Apply approved concepts to existing day-to-day sales and marketing processes
- ● Flexible work schedule: daily use of Heli Slack, Asana, G Suite, Phone, Zoom, etc.
- ● Example projects: create branded design assets for social media, presentation decks, etc.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- ● College graduate with formal training in any/all of the following: Graphic Design, Fashion, Visual Art, Photography
- ● Possesses a robust portfolio demonstrating the ability to command various design principles with an innovative style, rigorous attention to detail
- ● Self-starter who is able to work independently in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
- ● Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an
- unquenchable desire to learn
- ● Proficient in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- ● Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
- ● Proven track record with Social Media
- ● Undergrad degree or on-track to receive undergrad degree preferred
- Specifications and Timeline
- Start date: Immediate
- This is a paid fellowship (hourly rate) that will enable the successful candidate to obtain valuable experience with a fast-growing company and aspirations towards full-time employment. Interested candidates should submit their resume through Handshake.