Scope of role is defined as a semester long project which requires progressive iteration to home in on the optimal applicable revenue model which yields the most effective ROI (e.g. LTV/CAC) for hellohomeAI. The project is intended for college course credit, as approved by the student’s advisor.
Required reading (book supplied by hellohomeAI): Sell More Faster by Amos Schwartzfarb.
- Define hypothetical revenue models for hellohomeAI (Ref: https://techstars.wistia.com/medias/kw3ovgljob and Sell More Faster by Amos Schwartzfarb)
- Define user personas (potential home buyers, buying agents, brokers). – Align personas to near-term and long-term product roadmap where applicable
- Identify cost and metrics for each marketing channel to assess viability
- Prioritize order of testing for revenue model variables
- Define and generate the necessary marketing content and material. – Iterate as needed after feedback
- Iterate testing for each revenue model parameters (you will not be performing any selling etc., these may be parameters within a defined revenue model), including but not limited to research and inclusion of: – Cold: calling/emailing/messaging, – Postal (yes, the kind that is delivered by hand), – Social media paid ad (facebook/IG/twitter/LI). (Note that A/B testing is too granular for this project and is out of scope)
- Plan for 1:1 check-in’s weekly, or as-needed, and keeping an open line of communication with hellohomeAI’s CEO (email/Slack/video conf.)
- Project starts on or about Feb. 1st and completion on or about April 30th.
Please note that the full-time hellohomeAI employees will own the execution of sales related efforts and the student will co-own the revenue model generation with the CEO along with making adjustments based on feedback and insights from the data generated.
Happy to chat further with your professor and/or advisor to discuss how this may be a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience which may be directly applicable after graduation.