About Helpsy Health Inc
Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Who are you? Great question! You’re someone who is effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo, and are always looking for creative solutions. Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can, not only, knock out a complex analysis, but can also quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone. You possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams and stakeholders. You have experience in technical tools (e.g., Google Suits, Excel) and have a willingness to further develop this skill set.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: Business Development – Non Profits Position
As a Business Development intern at Helpsy you’ll be working on doing business development and sales to our various stakeholders – pharma companies, insurance, employers, health care centers, holistic providers and patients.
Working closely with our senior management team, you’ll define your corporate sales goals in the space and strategies for how we can meet them. You’ll identify new clients as well as work with existing leads.
• Identify sales targets and leads through inbound and outbound opportunities
• Identify challenges customers face, and demonstrate how Helpsy Health can help achieve the customer’s goals through presentations and proposals
• Implement sales strategies on innovative new ways to gain more customers
• Communicate effectively with external, internal teams and partners about project activities, initiatives, goals and objectives
• Represent Helpsy at industry conferences and industry/user groups
• Working with CEO in identifying/executing strategies related to: corporate nonprofit partnerships and patient advocacy group partnerships
• Maintaining current relationships with current partners
• Working on projects for further advancement of outreach, development of education, and access to resources for the underrepresented population
• 0 – 3 years B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of CRM and Helpdesk systems
• Experience in enterprise software sales, health IT
• Pipeline development, management, and lead qualification skills are necessary
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must along with the ability to build strong rapport with customers, prospects, and internally
• Must be a team player, able to think quick-on-your-feet, and easily handle objections
• Ability to understand technical business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on software technology
• Understanding of our offerings strengths relative to competitive technologies
• Experience in Medical practice or health care professional markets
• Experience selling to C-level executives
• Interest and/or experience in Digital Health
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred). For completion of all part-time Helpsy internships, interns must total 250 hours by the end of the internship.
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)