About Helpsy Health Inc
Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Who are you? Great question! You’re someone who is effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo, and are always looking for creative solutions. Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can, not only, knock out a complex analysis, but can also quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone. You possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams and stakeholders. You have experience in technical tools (e.g., Google Suits, Excel) and have a willingness to further develop this skill set.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: Marketing/Content Creation Intern
We’re looking for creative, mission-oriented students interested in health education, disease management and wellness to promote Helpsy. As a Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the Helpsy team to help set up a virtual profile and work on projects that will be impactful both on and offline. Projects include creating digital content, managing social media sites, and promoting Helpsy through digital and traditional marketing strategies. You will create and implement a campaign-focused marketing and public relations plan that includes events, activities and print/digital material to shine a spotlight on our work. Our Marketing team will support you as you carry out your plan and document your progress via blog postings, photos and video.
- Lead the strategic direction for the messaging, content, and marketing materials to be developed based on local market competitive, client, and industry insights and optimize impact of marketing spend
- Ensure development of agreed upon expectations, timelines and project milestones with project team at project outset, and ensure management of those expectation, timelines and milestones throughout the process
- Review all material to ensure brand guidelines and standards are followed
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables
- Track and report monthly statistics, trends, key wins, major events, and other regional information to Leadership
- Manage team of Marketing Specialists and Graphic Designers
Social Media Strategy
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, i.e., promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work with the Business Development Manager to provide strategic direction and executing on Business Development projects (presentations, website updates, video series, and other projects as needed)
- Excellent content writing skills
- Experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms: Hootsuite, etc
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast-paced work schedule
- Graphic design (Adobe, Creative Suite, Canva, Figma, etc) skills required
- Video editing skills preferred
- Experience with Google Drive
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred). For a part-time internship 250 hours or more are required for completion of the internship.
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)