About Helpsy Health Inc
Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Who are you? Great question! You’re someone who is effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo, and are always looking for creative solutions. Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can, not only, knock out a complex analysis, but can also quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone. You possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams and stakeholders. You have experience in technical tools (e.g., Google Suits, Excel) and have a willingness to further develop this skill set.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: Product Management Intern
We are looking for an extremely driven and quick learning individual to be a Product Management Intern at Helpsy. You will help us build and grow our amazing product lines. In this role, you will own the product roadmap from conception to implementation and beyond. As a product management intern, your priority must always be the continuous improvement of Helpsy’s products.
The role will involve a highly strategic, analytical product leader to lead a team focusing on enabling high-quality healthcare through data, insights, and real-time intelligence. You’ll own the strategy for how Helpsy can deliver a highly relevant, safe, patient-centric product line. You will also be responsible for mentoring a small team of talented product managers, while partnering closely with leaders across Tech, Clinical, Operations, Data, and Legal.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage Product Roadmap with executive team
- Assign tasks to requirements and review new requirements related to product
- Make gantt charts, progress updates and reports related to the product
- Communicate effectively with cross functional teams to ensure product knowledge shared internally
- Maintain documentation of product features and functionality
- Collaborate with the leaders on the Clinical Strategy & Quality, Operations and Legal teams
What you’ll bring:
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- Knowledge in implementing software in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Experience partnering closely with data science teams to deliver meaningful value to the product experience
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Documents, Sheets Slides, Sites, Gmail, etc)
- Proficient or ability to learn quickly in these softwares (Slack, Teamwork, Hubstaff, Jira, Confluence, TestLodge, etc)
- 0-2+ years project/product management skills
- High response rate
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions
- Start up, public company, digital health experience recommended, but not required
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred). For a part-time internship 250 hours or more are required for completion of the internship.
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)