We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer with a focus on automated Mobile testing to join our growing QA team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for testing mobile applications (Android). You will be automating new and existing test cases in an existing codebase. You should be great at writing test cases, knowing what to look for when the time comes to test software increments, and knowing key areas to automate. Some manual testing will be required. This resource must reside in the United States. This candidate can work 100% remote from home.
- Have experience with tools like Selenium, Appium, and Jenkins.
- Have experience using issue tracking tools like Jira.
- Have experience using Git for version control.
- Review requirements and identify areas to be tested.
- Develop automation suite(s) from the ground up in existing project codebase.
- Provide manual testing where applicable.
- Write test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts. Define, collect, and document data for testing. Identify, log and review defects.
- Maintain and retire test cases and test scripts at the end of the work effort. Maintain traceability between test cases/scripts and requirements. Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible.
- Create framework components and reusable functions for automation and performance testing.
- Build user documents and script maintenance instructions for automation and performance testing scripts.
- Assist with deployment testing.Ensure that the team follows the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach.