Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
As a recruiting intern, you will work on attracting new interns to our company, scheduling interviews, and managing the initial onboarding process.
- Collaborate with department leads and identify recruitment needs.
- Post and update job postings on Handshake.
- Attend school fairs and conferences to attract new interns.
- Process documentation and keep all documents organized.
- Schedule interviews with interns.
- Onboard interns.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the following areas Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Sociology, or a related field.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week over a period of at least 4-6 months for a total of 250 hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with the team but also to work independently.
- Warm personality so that new interns feel comfortable and welcome.
- Integrity – it is of utmost importance to keep all data confidential.
- Reliability – complete all work on time and regularly.
What we offer in return:
- Experience in Human Resources Recruitment.
- Quickly gain a number of valuable skills for your resume.
- If you’re a student, you can receive school credit.
- Opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup.
- Autonomy – your input will be highly valued.
- Flexibility – choose your own work hours as long as work is done; great for combining with school!
- Meaning – make this world a better place by working in a non-profit organization.
- Network – opportunity to network with experienced professionals in the industry.
- Knowledge – learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining.
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred) for a total of 250 hours.