About Helpsy Health Inc
Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Who are you? Great question! You’re someone who is effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo, and are always looking for creative solutions. Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can, not only, knock out a complex analysis, but can also quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone. You possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams and stakeholders. You have experience in technical tools (e.g., Google Suits, Excel) and have a willingness to further develop this skill set.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: Software/Product Requirements for Healthcare AI/chatbot Intern
Come work with our experienced, personable technical team to test features that are implemented by them. You must have an excellent understanding of different use cases and test them constantly on new software releases.
- Assist in design, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features
- Collaborate with the software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment
- Actively participate in meetings with our product management and development teams
- Develop documents, maintain test cases, and deliver validation reports
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages
- Experience with selenium and appium
- Experience, or ability to learn quickly: JIRA
- Communication skills, analytical skills, computer skills, investigative skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, interpersonal skills
- Experience with: Use cases, Software Requirements Specification (SRS), non-functional and functional requirements, agile methodology, iteration planning
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Experience and/or interest working in a fast-paced startup or digital health environment
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-20 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred). For a part-time internship 250 hours or more are required for completion of the internship.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)