Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for all of our internships. You must also be able to collaborate effectively with all of our team members. Good collaborative skills and excellent work ethic are a requirement for all internships. Interns must also be self-motivated and have a good sense of humor.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Job Title: SQL Developer Intern
- Development of high quality SQL database solutions
- Develop, implement, and optimize table structure and normalization
- Upload huge clinical data to database (DB) on a regular basis
- Test the end to end functionality and make sure data is correct
- Take responsibility to move things to production
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience programming in SQL, MongoDB, C++, and Java or other computer programming languages
- Experience, or ability to learn quickly: JIRA
- Experience and/or interest working in a fact-paced startup and/or digital health environment
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-25 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred).
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)