H&M Shared Services (H&MSS) connects marketing, financial, administrative, and other support resources to the Henkels & McCoy Group (HMG) family of companies. HMG companies design, engineer, build, and maintain the strongest infrastructure networks, bringing reliable energy, communications, and utilities to people across North America. For nearly 100 years, HMG companies have been the go-to engineering and contracting partner for utility, commercial, industrial, and government customers.
H&M Shared Services, Inc. is searching for a highly motivated summer intern. This paid, part-time internship will involve challenging opportunities, daily interaction with development and business systems team members and exposure to enterprise development processes and technologies. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the IT field.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gain working knowledge of Office 365 tools and utilize the tools to develop quality business solutions for our end users
- Development of Power BI dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with development team to test interfaces, applications, reports, and dashboards
- Assist with creation of end user documentation
- Studying for a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of current development tools and technologies
- Experience working with Office 365 tools is preferred
- Experience creating Power BI reports and dashboards is preferred
H&M Shared Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.