H&M Shared Services (H&MSS) connects marketing, financial, administrative, and other support resources to the Henkels & McCoy Group (HMG) family of companies. HMG companies design, engineer, build, and maintain the strongest infrastructure networks, bringing reliable energy, communications, and utilities to people across North America. For nearly 100 years, HMG companies have been the go-to engineering and contracting partner for utility, commercial, industrial, and government customers. For more information, visit http://www.henkelsgroup.com/.
H&M Shared Services, Inc. is dedicated to developing the best web and mobile applications for our crews, safety and project professionals and back office staff. This role is ideal for a highly motivated developer experienced in building native, web, and Xamarin-based mobile applications.
As part of our development team, our Mobile Application Developer will develop applications designed and specified by our business systems support team. Working independently or as part of a group project, you will design UI, API, and Web Service components.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, build and maintain web-based and native applications targeting Windows 10 and iOS platforms
- Plan and report on the status of your project’s development using Agile tools and practices
- Participate in technical reviews to ensure we deliver efficient UIs and secure and high-performing code
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends in web and mobile technologies and design
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Strong .Net, C#, and SQL skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience working in Agile teams
- Working knowledge of source control and package management tools such as git and npm
- Working knowledge of React, Node.js, Typescript, Angular and other modern runtimes and libraries, as well as OpenAPI/Swagger preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 1-3 years of web and mobile application development experience
- Experience delivering iOS and Windows Apps with the Xamarin Platform
- Experience developing UI, API, and Web Service components
- Experience with AWS and Azure Services and Serverless Architecture, SharePoint Client-Side Development, and Secure SDLC practices a plus
H&M Shared Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.