The Heritage Christian Services (HCS) IT Team is seeking a highly motivated Systems Administrator. This role will provide full back-end IT support, including, but not limited to, user management, network support/administration, and MDM administration. The candidate is responsible for helping to operate, maintain, improve, and expand the IT infrastructure services. The candidate must also support the mission, vision, and values of HCS.
- Support, operate, and maintain HCS VMware/Azure environment, platforms, and services.
- Assist in managing and administering our growing SaaS portfolio such as Microsoft Office 365 (Intune & AutoPilot, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive etc.), VoIP, and more.
- Evaluate, test, and implement maintenance, patches, and upgrades for various infrastructure hardware and software.
- Conduct regular hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established policies, standards and configuration guidelines
- Assist with design and implement system changes to maintain security and usability posture.
- Maintain and Perform system backups and recovery procedures.
- Triage, analyze, and perform root cause analysis for infrastructure issues through our ticketing system.
- Assist Help Desk team as needed and other duties as directed by the IT Management.
- Assist with maintaining our knowledge base and department process/policy documentation.
- Recommend resolutions to complex matters of significance and coordinate implementation of the approved course of action.
- Provide superior customer support to internal employees in all encounters.
- Occasional after-hours nights or weekends required.