This job is responsible for definition, planning and delivery of programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Assists and actively participates on project teams in various project roles
- Research best practices, leading technologies, and emerging industry trends for consideration in design and improvement relating to rotations.
- Works with more senior team members, customers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Resource Managers to assist in capturing capability needs and driving quality business solutions.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Helps to build project roadmap to plan, organize, and control the day-to-day operations of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilization.
- Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, report to the key stakeholders on the progress, business impacts, and strategies around the project(s).
- Works with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Admin, Health Admin or related field
- 1 year in one or more club, volunteerism effort, or other activity outside of the classroom
- 1 year of presenting to key stakeholders
- 1 year of executing projects with a team
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals including, but not limited to, project charters, Gantt charts, status reports, meeting notes, project plans, process flows, and risk logs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and/or Waterfall
- Knowledge/background of Lean Six Sigma
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and/or Digital AI
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Project Delivery
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and sustain internal and external customer relationships
- Presentation skills
- Time Management
- Budget Management