Hindsait Inc. is a leading Artificial Intelligence company with a mission to eliminate unnecessary health services, errors and biases by harnessing the power of machine intelligence. Hindsait’s AI SaaS platform has proven results of 7+ years of pioneering AI experience in healthcare, working with the finest Fortune 500 clients, across the USA.
To support our growing business, we are looking for an ambitious Junior Developer/System Administrator who is a fast learner to join our team.
Hindsait is headquartered in New Jersey with its development center in Amherst, MA. This position is remote and open to any applicants located within the United States.
We are looking for a Junior Developer/System Administrator with cross-functional skill sets listed below.
- Experience deploying and managing virtual machines and managed databases on a major cloud platform (ideally on Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of cloud console, cloud services, API, policies and permissions.
- Experience with network security, firewalls, setup of cryptographic protocols such as SSL and HTTPS
- Robust scripting and programming skills in LINUX/UNIX environment and Python
- Experience developing and maintaining highly secure architectures
- Working experience with relational databases
- Experience and comfort with code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Experience in Storage replication & technologies used in Disaster Recovery
- Attention to detail with strong project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships, both within a team and with clients/partners
- Clear and compelling communication skill
Additional “Bonus” Skills
- Experience creating websites with ties to dynamic data with templating
- Experience with data science skills that could encompass Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and/or Natural Language Processing
- Experience with common data science and machine learning algorithms and implementation in Python
- Experience mining expansive and complex multi-dimensional data sets
- Design and maintain a highly secure and expansive modular system architecture
- Apply regular and security updates to servers, database and web applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- System integration with clients
- Front-end modifications and enhancements to existing platforms and creation of front-end components for new platforms
- Modification and maintenance of existing company website and creation of any potential future websites as well
Job Type: Full-time
Please include a resume/CV and a brief cover letter to apply for this position.