The Marketing Intern will be responsible for helping HCA achieve its marketing objectives. This position will have the opportunity to contribute to advancing Marketing’s contribution to HCA’s success.
The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience by working alongside the V.P. – Corporate Development and Marketing managers from HCA’s various divisions. This person will be responsible for developing and executing of a variety of marketing initiatives with a particular focus on content marketing.
Commitment to Internal Control:
The incumbent must understand, abide and uphold the system of internal controls related to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Research, draft, and edit content for various marketing mediums, including website, blog, case studies, press releases, etc.
- Interact with sales and relationship management teams to identify content opportunities and to source and develop content based on internal activities.
- Interact with the business units to determine current and future marketing needs
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent business writing skills demonstrated through previous business writing experience and writing samples
- Proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiar with B2B digital marketing and social media (LinkedIn) a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Working towards a degree from a college or university in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar field of study
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Personal computer, copier, phone, and other typical office equipment
- Hours may vary; typically requires working 40 hours/week
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
- Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person
- Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another
The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.