The individual will identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities as well as manage the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to sponsors.
- The PD Intern will be responsible to research and identify new government, corporate, foundation and private funding opportunities.
- Outreach to prospective customers through mail merges.
- Manage prospective sponsor meetings and conduct initial outreach.
- Create proposals in response to solicitations.
- Generate revenue for programs and services through timely submission of sponsorship grant proposals.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Life Science or Public Health.
Masters of PhD strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development helpful
- Strong project management skills
- Experience delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for prospecting.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with MS Teams or Zoom conferencing
- Familiarity using mail merge
Status: Part Time
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Partnership Development Intern