HITLAB is currently seeking a Research Intern with an interest in gaining exposure to healthcare outcomes and effectiveness research as well as health information and technology.
The Intern will provide research and administrative support to ensure smooth execution and delivery of research studies. They will coordinate study recruitment, including performing phone screenings and outreach to prospective and enrolled study participants; assist in the collection of qualitative and quantitative data, including the moderation and/or transcribing of semi-structured interviews and focus groups; assist in the analysis of qualitative data, implementation data, and basic quantitative data (descriptive analyses); and assist in reporting of results to study sponsors. There will be some administrative responsibilities for projects as well.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· 1 +years of relevant work experience of working on research studies.
· Extremely organized and attentive to details
· Curiosity and a willingness to dive into new areas and learn new things
· Demonstrated leadership and strong project management skills.
· Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to identify and engage with hard-to-reach study participants
· High initiative, including the ability to engage collaboratively with all levels of personnel and work independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Desire to be creative.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently is a must.
How to apply: Interested candidates should email their resume, with three references to: email@example.com
More information on the HIT Lab is available at: www.hitlab.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer
At HITLAB, we believe technology and health can work together to improve the quality of health delivery and healthcare worldwide. We use rigorous research and evidence-based methods to identify the best digital health solutions for each of our partners.