KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents to discover and book amazing kids activities including in-person classes, online classes, and tutoring. We work with thousands of teachers and kids activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, Super Soccer Stars, Music Together, YMCA, JCC, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more! Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities marketplace.
As a Fulfillment Specialist at KidPass, you’ll be the driving force in ensuring every client is matched with a tutor that meets their needs. You will be responsible for screening, interviewing, and running each tutor through the KidPass application funnel. Our Fulfillment Team is highly motivated, driven, positive, and skilled to help parents and students with their educational goals. The ideal candidate will have a background in and passion for education. Candidates should have a track record of success, and an entrepreneurial approach that allows them to thrive in a dynamic startup environment. The Fulfillment position is a key role in helping parents and their children get the educational support that they need and tutors feel successful in their new roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, can-do attitude and ability to get things done while working independently and as part of a team
- Love talking to people and building relationships
- Passion for education and helping children
- Ability to effectively manage a book of tutors
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, enterprising environment
- Skillfully manages multiple responsibilities
- You must have either prior background in education/teaching OR sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the position:
- Lead assessment calls with prospective tutors to identify their background and assess if they are a good fit for the role
- Ownership of fulfillment process for prospective tutors including interview, hiring the tutor, set up for tutor success, and follow-up calls and support
- Ensure tutors have all of the information at setup and following up to ensure their success with KidPass
- Work closely with account management and operations team to ensure seamless communication both internally and externally with parents, partners, and tutors
- Compensation based on experience with benefits
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits.
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers.
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits.
- The chance to have a big impact, quickly.
- Help bring a love of reading and learning to children globally!
*Remote Locations: AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WY.
This position is not eligible for Colorado location.
HOMER is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At HOMER, we are committed to building a diverse team of talented people who are passionate about creating educational content kids love. We believe in fostering a culture where productivity can flourish, one that is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive. At HOMER, we know that diversity, equity, and inclusion aren’t just an idea, a one-time initiative, or phrases to throw into a job post: they’re a daily practice and an ongoing conversation. We survey our team about inclusivity, run trainings on DEI topics, and have a committee to ensure we are all continuing to learn and grow.