We are seeking an experienced senior frontend developer to help us architect and develop our user interfaces to support the emerging field of quantum computing. You should have a deep knowledge of frontend software development, while understanding backend concerns, and a passion for pushing at the boundaries of technology.
You will be working closely with our design team to take wireframes from conception to implementation, as well as with our software development team to ensure implemented UI code is unit tested and production-code ready.
- Develop the frontend web application, and contribute to Horizon’s product development
- Work with other scientists, software engineers, designers, and product managers to implement, integrate, test, deploy, and maintain our products
- Maintain Horizon’s professional software development practices
- At least 3 years of software development experience of frontend programming
- Strong knowledge of modern software architecture, API, CLI
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN), agile methodology, and industry standard development tools
- Experience with deploying web technologies via cloud services
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Excellent problem solving, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Strong track record of shipping products, features and functionality on time, at extremely high quality
- Ability to quickly learn and ramp up on new technologies
- Passion for learning and driven to succeed