Hudson Business Immigration is seeking an entry level Legal Assistant and Chinese Translator. Hudson, a rapidly growing law firm with various office locations nationwide. It is an excellent opportunity for new graduates or for those who are interested in law/ legal field to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week with occasional overtime as needed.
1. Drafting and preparation of legal documents.
2. Perform paralegal and administrative duties.
3. Assist with Chinese/English translation.
1. Fluency in English and Chinese (speaking, reading, writing)
2. Strong attention to details.
3. Outstanding client service skills.
4. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
5. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
6. Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
1. Strong computer skills.
2. A degree in a writing-related undergraduate or graduate program.
Compensation and Benefits:
We provide competitive compensation and great benefits. Our comprehensive benefit plan includes: short term and long term disability insurance, 6-8 weeks of paid maternity leave through disability insurance plan, health, dental and vision insurance, optional 401(k), gym membership, paid time off and paid holidays.
Job Location – Ann Arbor, MI
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.