The Director of Hudson’s Center for American Seapower requests an intern that can assist with:
- Research and writing on naval/USMC issues to include strategy, operations, weapons, personnel, procurement, reform;
- Defense budget and congressional oversight of military issues;
- Chinese and Russian maritime, political/diplomatic, and military developments;
- Administrative assistance with scheduling, organizing conferences; and tracking progress on writing/speaking projects.
- Be recent graduates or current students working towards a degree in political science, national security, international relations, or related fields;
- Possess strong research, writing, editing, and analytical capabilities;
- Communicate effectively and possess good interpersonal skills;
- Manage their time wisely to independently complete work assignments;
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Demonstrate professionalism, attention to detail, and reliability.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.