Grow your work experience with a role that is all about learning, growth, and opportunity.
Work within a team to deliver patient-focused solutions to complex healthcare challenges.
Are you interested in…?
· Jumping in with both feet to grow your career experience, work with talented colleagues, learn the ins and outs of patient support and the pharmaceutical industry, take on responsibility, and make an impact?
· Creating better outcomes for patients, and the rest of the healthcare ecosystem?
· Applying your recent or in-progress degree(s) and adding real-world experience?
· Growing quickly as a leader?
· Working in a SAAS company built on a modern technology stack: AWS, Mongo, Express, Vue.js, Node.js + APIs and microservices architecture?
· Being engaged and challenged by smart, driven colleagues to constantly expand your learning and growth, and help the business deliver?
· Working for a patient-focused health technology company?
Human Care Systems is in the business of…
· Helping patients start and stay on treatment with rules-driven smart interactions via phone, email, SMS, mobile, web and printed materials
· Delivering value to all key market participants through optimal use of treatment – patients, HCPs, payers, and biopharmaceutical companies. Our clients are the biopharmaceutical companies who need to ensure their medicines are taken as prescribed
· Designing our organization as a system and ‘designing-in’ the right roles, technologies, data flows, processes, decisions, and improvement mechanisms
The core of the role is…
· Project Management: Ensure effective processes, operations, and communications to implement successful patient support programs. Work closely with wide range of colleagues – account management, technology, product, and others – to deliver on commitments and support end-user operations.
· Deliverable Management: Provide effective first line quality assurance. Ensure all deliverables are proofed for all obvious design, grammar, and spelling mistakes. Own and master operational tasks to enable successful delivery of patient support through Resilix.
· Team Player: Smart, learning leader who works well with wide range of HCS, client and 3rd party colleagues and backgrounds across a distributed workforce.
· Bottom-line: Own program success and develop and provide exceptional support for all critical program elements.
Relevant experience and characteristics…
· Ideal early career role for people with deep and genuine curiosity about patients and health outcomes who want to grow their careers, experience, skillset, and patient impact
· Program Management Interns work with colleagues across the organization – requiring excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proactivity, attention to detail, and exceptional care for the work we do to support patient programs
· Self-driven, process-oriented, quick learner with a good ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
· Able to quickly understand complex and changing situations with an unflappable determination to get the job done
· Energized by a fluid, fast-paced environment
· Passion to improve patient outcomes
Some key details…
· Full- and part-time opportunities available (including internships). Hours per week will be based on your availability + HCS needs, and can be flexible from week to week as is mutually appropriate.
· Competitive hourly rate
· Sponsored wellness program
· Mobility within the company in many directions; Growth opportunities; Access to senior leadership; Colleagues who are incredibly motivated by our work and helping patients; Opportunity to be at the forefront of technology-led patient support and outcomes
You will like it here and succeed at HCS if you are….
· At your best when engaged, supported, and challenged by curious, driven colleagues
· Non-defensive and enjoy iterating and getting designs better and better
· Self-driven, flexible, and effective at working autonomously
· A ‘doer’ who is both smart and humble, proactive and reflective, curious and focused, leader and supporter
Our culture is…
· Patient focused and performance driven – we always deliver for patients and clients
· Mutually supportive and focused on iteration and learning
· High on autonomy – we treat all HCS people as responsible adults able to control their schedules and deliver for work, life, and family
· Driven by a team of ‘T people’ (deep expertise and wide knowledge base) who are curious and inclined to focus, go deep, and learn fast
· Organically derived – we are who we are
Our hiring process…
· We will review all applicants
· Where there seems like a potentially good fit, we will reach out to schedule a phone call or video chat. These will be followed, where there is possible mutual fit, by more video calls (or office visits post-covid) and a decision within a week or two
· Human Care Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion drive better thinking, workplaces, and results. We want everyone at Human Care Systems to work in an environment that provides psychological safety, empathy, human connection, and the opportunity to thrive