This role is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining financial systems.
What you will be doing
- Assist with response to requests related to financial systems
- Assist with the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner with oversight from team members; apply basic best practice knowledge in problem resolution
- Assist with basic maintenance to financial systems
- Compose internal documentation with oversight from team members that reflects processes and system configuration
- Provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting standards, financial statements and internal controls
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in accounting, corporate reporting or with a financial ERP system
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (evenings, weekends, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attentive to detail, as demonstrated by regularly verifying all work thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects to completion
- Strong collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Up to 10% travel time required
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.