iD Tech is looking for a positive and collaborative .NET Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team! Do you love to ship code that makes a tangible difference to people’s lives? Do you thrive on delivering experiences that are fluid and nuanced, but also fast and scalable? Do you have visions in your mind of what could happen if you combined the delightful user experience of Candy Crush with the optimized ecommerce magic of Amazon? If so, we are looking for you! This position may work out of iD Tech’s main office in Campbell, CA or telecommute.
- As a member of the team responsible for our enterprise system that impacts every department in the company you will:
- Work with analysts and stakeholders to finalize requirements
- Design, develop and deliver both single and multiple developer software projects
- Assist the QA team by advising on potential test cases as well as reproducing and resolving issues
- Participate in stand-up meetings
- 5+ years experience in ASP.NET application design and development with C#
- While primarily remote, this position will require attendance of department meetings at the Main Office in Campbell, CA from time to time
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Experience with:
- Linq, Entity Framework, or other ORM frameworks
- HTML5/CSS3 Responsive design, AJAX, JQuery JSON, and Angular or AngularJS frameworks
- ASPX Web Forms developmentWeb API development
- SQL query optimization
5 Reasons Why This is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times!
- Strong remote infrastructure and work-from-home flexibility
- Purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental and vision insurance
- Some of our extra perks include generous PTO, paid holidays and camp scholarships
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.