iD Tech is looking for an eager and driven Inside Sales Representative to join our team! As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a fundamental role in achieving revenue growth by retaining previous customers, and closing inbound and outbound sale prospects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating the interest of our clients by providing accurate, consistent and timely information to support our marketing and sales strategy. This position may work out of iD Tech’s main office in Campbell, CA or telecommute.
- Increase the lifetime value of iD Tech’s clients by identifying and placing them in correct products and services
- Develop new business by building rapport with prospects and engaging with existing clients as part of iD Tech’s loyalty strategy
- Understand department objectives and deliver results by meeting targets for calls, emails, reach rate and retention sales
- Take initiative on discussing and improving sales tactics and techniques with the enrollment team
- Utilize your sales expertise to identify opportunities to upsell while maintaining an excellent standard of integrity
- 1-3 years experience working in a Telesales organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to upsell clients into enhanced products that meet their needs
- Experience working in an outbound sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field preferred
5 Reasons Why This is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times!
- Strong remote infrastructure and work-from-home flexibility
- Purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental and vision insurance
- Some of our extra perks include generous PTO, paid holidays and camp scholarships
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.