iD Tech is looking for a methodical and solution-driven Requirements Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will act as a vital link between developers, project stakeholders, and users by gathering information, documenting processes and developing requirements. This position may work out of iD Tech’s main office in Campbell, CA or telecommute.
- Prepares & validates detailed requirements and/or specifications related to: internal systems, SQL databases, CMS, website design and user experience
- Review requirements with stakeholders to gain consensus before development starts
- Partner closely with development team to determine the implementation approach and scope of requested project
- Thoroughly research outcome of proposed changes and suggest solutions for potential roadblocks
- Manage scope, schedule and quality of projects
- Absorb and break down complex technical information to communicate to clients
- Related university degree or college diploma required and/or an acceptable equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of technical writing experience
- Proficiency in Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Previous experience with Bolt or another content management system is preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and create, maintain and manage multiple project objectives according to deadlines
5 Reasons Why This is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times!
- Strong remote infrastructure and work-from-home flexibility
- Purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental and vision insurance
- Some of our extra perks include generous PTO, paid holidays and camp scholarships
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.