An American OSINT company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us improve our internal operations. We are happy to hire someone with minimal experience, but willing to learn our tools. This can be a part-time of a full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
– Collecting data from our internal systems.
– Leveraging collected data to make sure our day-to-day business operations follow our rules and guidelines.
– Creating and analyzing performance metrics across our systems.
– Helping our business team to structure their work through milestones and issues.
– Maintaining internal wiki.
– Finding new sources of structured and unstructured data within our company.
Our company already has all the necessary learning resources, data, and analytical tools. You will mostly use GitHub, Google Workspace, AWS, and Splunk.
– Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English.
– Independence. There will be no marching orders. You are expected to organize your day, get the work done, and speak up when there’s a problem.
– High level of professional ethics and attention to detail. You’ll be treating sensitive information on a daily basis. We need you to handle it with care.
– Willingness to learn. We can teach you everything and don’t have any strict experience requirements, but you must be willing to learn new tools every day.
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
– One of our team members will reach out to set up 30-minute Google Meet call with selected candidates
– Candidates that made it to the next stage will be offered a 3-month full- or part-time contract with specific milestones (goals) to achieve.
– On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues to complete during your onboarding period and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
– At the end of the 3-month period, we will evaluate the results of your milestone together with you and negotiate a long-term contract.
- To help us better evaluate your problem-solving sills, please email us with 2-3 tools you would use to flag and remove sensitive content from GitHub issues.
– Make sure you familiarize yourself with our handbook (https://inca.digital/handbook/welcome-to-our-team), a short guide describing our values, business processes, and tools.
– You’ll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
– You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to students and part-time candidates!
– We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You’ll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
– We don’t look over each other’s shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
– We have great hang-out spots in downtown Washington DC, Miami, Paris, and Saint Petersburg where the magic happens, but we are open to remote applicants.
– We don’t discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
– To help us better evaluate your problem-solving sills, please email us with 2-3 tools you would use to flag and remove sensitive content from GitHub issues.
About the company
Inca Digital is an open-source intelligence company building analytics tools. We began our journey in 2009, when our founders met working at INTERPOL. They started a friendship that grew into a mutual passion for disruptive technology. Inca now boasts a team of some of the best engineers, analysts, and security experts, all striving to make intelligence accessible. We are a veteran-owned small business and a remote company with strong presence in DC, Miami, Paris, and St. Petersburg. Our main product, NTerminal, is already in use by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, CFTC, Fidelity, Bermuda Monetary Authority, Forbes, and many others.