Join the team at indipop, a healthshare marketplace, offering simple, affordable health plans for the self-employed and small business.
Have you had the experience of being your own boss and understand how frustrating it can be to find a health plan for yourself, family or small business team? indipop has the solution. We bring curated, high value healthshare plans to members, saving an average of 20-50% off rates.
Never heard of a healthshare?
Healthshares are a new approach to managing healthcare needs with fair medical pricing, concierge care and lower rates. Members become a part of a “pool” or “community” that shares the costs of medical needs.
Do you have your broker’s license and want to join a fast growing company where we empower people on their healthcare journey.
Bring your sales and marketing skills to:
- Promote strategic growth for indipop by identifying leads and closing transactions
- Act as a liaison between indipop and members through the contracting and implementation process
- Attend in-person and virtual conferences to maintain relationships with current customers, identify leads, and interact with potential members
We are seeking a motivated professional who is eager to connect new and prospective clients with healthshare plans that best meet their needs. If you are looking for a flexible, full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
- Strong selling skills (minimum 2-3 years of sales experience)
- Strong customer service and retention skills
- Efficiency using a computer and related digital products
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview. Salary plus commission.