Location: REMOTE Work
Duration: 3 Months (with possible further extension)
Positions Requested: 15
Looking for candidates with unemployment claims experience (mandatory).
Looking for customer service experience in insurance clients or healthcare client.
Labour department experience would be preferred.
- Call Centre experience mandatory – Unemployment Claims or Medical Benefits experience
- Candidates who have worked on their own laptops for previous projects will be preferred.
- Must be able to handle the pressure of the fast-paced onboarding process.
- The laptop should have preferably 8 GB RAM or more and a good speed of performance
- Should have good internet connectivity
- The smartphone should have good reception and be able to take calls throughout working hours
- Accept phone calls from individuals that have filed for unemployment
- Exhibit professionalism and a positive attitude with claimants who may be under stress or frustration
- Answer questions and verifying data in an online database for individuals that call about their unemployment claims
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Analyze issues related to filing and decision making on next steps for individual
- Problem-solving and critical thinking will be key as there is no script
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with computers and smartphones
- Ability to navigate web-based applications, mainframes, and other user interfaces
- Communicate with your squad leader and collaborate frequently with team members while troubleshooting claims
- Resources must be available to work within the hours of Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm ET (work timings need to be strictly followed)
- Access to high-speed internet, or broadband
- Minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps
- Must own a computer or a laptop, which is a Windows machine, Mac, or Chromebook
- Windows: 64-bit, min. 1GB RAM, Windows 10
- Mac: 64-bit, min. 2GB RAM, OS X Yosemite 10.10.X or later
- Chromebook: ARM or x86 architecture, Chrome OS, stable channel, ARC version 41.4410.244.13 or later
- Must have a full-size keyboard
- Must have a min. 8GB RAM
- Must have a functioning microphone and speaker
- Must install VMWare Horizon Client in order to work
- Must own a Smartphone iOS 10 / Android 6 or later
- Must install RSA software app – initial setup will require app permission to access the camera for QR code
IBM and State training sessions are extremely fast-paced and need candidates to be patient through this phase…
- NEED to HAVE a LAPTOP & SMARTPHONE AND READY to use for the project.
- Resources must follow a Mon-Fri schedule from 7:30 AM EST to 4:30 PM EST
Infinite is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Connect/Follow me here on: