SAP WM/EWM Consultant – Post production support
Provides support for all support the core warehousing processes including but not limited to training delivery, cutover activities for go-live and post go-live support.
- Hands on experience in SAP EWM Inbound Process, Outbound Process, Physical Inventory and Replenishment
- Hands on experience in Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control, Production Replenishments, Handling Unit Management and Packaging Specification.
- Hands on experience in SAP Stock Transport Orders, Inbound and Outbound Delivery Output types, Exposure to Customer Consignment.
- Hands on experience in integration of EWM-PP, EWM-QM.
- Strong Experience in Monitoring the Queue and IDoc Failures and provide the Root cause analysis.
- Should have experience in developing RICEF objects on their own, build logic, prepare FDS and explain the developer to have a bug free development.
- Should have experience in functional development of interfaces from SAP to other bolt on systems.
- Experience in developing test procedures and testing of changes with process owners.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results in HP- ALM
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- 5-7 yrs. experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Logistics.
- At least one Implementation or Roll out experience and Hypercare experience with SAP EWM on S4/HANA.
- Experience in support/ AMS environment where SLA management is key to resolve issues.
- Previous training, cutover, and user production support experience
- ALM test management knowledge preferred
- ITSM, Solution Manager and ChaRM experience preferred