A book author is looking for a research assistant for another book about digital privacy and governance. Candidates must be highly self-motivated and able to work both collaboratively within teams and independently.
Candidate should have the ability to research and draw information from multiple sources and put together information briefs and summaries.
- Smart, creative, enthusiastic and organized über researcher/writer with a relentless can-do attitude
- Somebody who sees problems as hurdles to get around, leap over or tunnel underneath.
- The position responsibilities include identifying and finding innovative data governance, online privacy, CCPA, GDPR-related research.
- Research companies and vendors in the space and document their service offerings and how they compare.
- Aiding in book research across other topics related to consumer privacy. Writing briefs and position documents summarizing key findings.
- Organizing, updating, maintaining and improving the company’s research archives and summaries.
- Research and prepare interview questions for interviewing other book authors, executives and policy makers to be featured in the book.
- Efficient expertise researching topics on the internet and across academic databases. Command of the Internet and academic databases.
- Experience summarizing and distilling complex research topics.
- Write collateral for publications, social media, blogs and our website based on the research
- MUST have excellent writing skills
- 2-4 years of research experience
- A focus in digital analytics and/or digital marketing topics is preferred
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to write clearly for a general audience. Please provide writing samples
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Energetic, efficient and has a voracious curiosity