Business Development Associates will work on establishing new operations, locating and forming corporate partnerships
throughout British Columbia, Canada, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assisting in the
development of our sales workflow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who
takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
● Identify and establish new business opportunities and partners
● Achieve established direct sales goals
● Coordinate marketing and networking events
● Conduct market research and identify potential clients and business partners
● Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
● Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database
● Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
● Develop and implement sales strategies, client services, and retention plans
● Analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies
● Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as
● Must be a strong written and oral communicator in both English and Chinese
● Must have experience with sales and/or business development
● Ideally would have experience related to operations of educational organizations
● Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
● Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
● Must be able to legally work in Canada
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded eight years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a
team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to the U.S. Colleges and Graduate Schools. Our company is fast-paced and
exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.
Send your resume to Jenny Zeng, HR and Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.