The Director of Education position is for a person with a true passion for education and a deep interest in serving and educating people with diverse cultural backgrounds. The Director of Education will report directly to the company’s CEO and will be spearheading the development and growth of Scholar Launch.
● Curriculum and Program Development:
○ Design and develop new curriculum and programs
○ Project management
● Employee Management:
○ Manage existing Teaching Assistants and Faculty Advisors as they provide individual and group mentoring
○ Conduct initial training for Teaching Assistants and Faculty Advisors
Ideal candidates should also have:
● Direct experience teaching or mentoring
● Management experience within the education or study abroad industry
● Native-like fluency in Mandarin
● A Bachelor’s degree (English or Education major is preferred)
● A Master’s degree (preferred)
● A passion for education and student success
● Great communication and writing skills
● Strong organization skills, a keen attention to detail, and a hard work ethic
Compensation: First year compensation will range from approximately $60,000 – $100,000 depending on experience level and commissions. The Director will be given equity in the company.
About Scholar Launch:
Scholar Launch (www.scholarlaunch.org) was founded in 2019. Scholar Launch was founded by a cadre of educators and professionals from hundreds of the world’s most esteemed universities, companies, and other centers of learning. We are committed to teaching and mentorship in order to launch the next generation of scholars, leaders, and global citizens into their futures prepared to adapt and flourish.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
To Apply: Please send your resume to Ranee Mourlam, HR Manager, at email@example.com